About Cubic Designs Mezzanines
Cubic Designs pre-engineered carbon steel mezzanines and work platforms make it easy and cost-effective to integrate a single or multi-level platform into your valuable project, without the cost and disruption of construction. Partnering with Cubic Designs, NITCO will work within your footprint to create affordable solutions that will improve your overall workflow by adding a second or third level to your facility.
Cubic Designs Stainless Steel and Food Grade Platforms provide an alternative pre-manufactured approach to the traditional fabrication of platforms for food and beverage processing.
Their stainless steel and food grade platforms incorporate the benefits of their “standard” bolted design mezzanines and platforms, while utilizing closed-shape framing to meet some of the varying clean design requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
Why Cubic Designs Mezzanines?
Cubic Designs offers four distinct framing systems that can be utilized in any customer mezzanine. The options provide a clean appearance, easier installation, and overall design flexibility:
- Cold-Formed C-Channel– the most efficient and economical system for short to medium spans.
- Bar Joist – Ideal for mezzanines requiring long column spans.
- HSS/Tube Steel – typically selected when a platform requires closed shapes for wash-down and cleanliness.
- Wide Flange – effective for long column spans, especially when shallow deck profiles are required.
Cubic Designs offers a variety of the best finishing options in the industry including:
- Bead Blast
- Powder Coat Paint
There are various decking options available for each unique application:
- Unfinished ResinDek Over Roof Deck
- ResinDek with Diamond Seal
- Concrete over Composite
- Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Grating
- Steel Plate Over Roof Deck
- Steel Floor Plate
- Aluminum Plate
- Fiberglass Grating