Whether loading or unloading a trailer or moving loads around a warehouse the Yale® range of electric or hand pallet trucks are designed to make the operator’s job as easy and comfortable as possible to ensure that the warehouse is as productive as possible.
End Rider Trucks
What if your operators could pick faster and move product more efficiently thereby decreasing operating costs? Meet the Yale® end rider truck series that has been strategically designed to exceed expectations in the most demanding applications such as warehousing, food & beverage and 3PL industries.
- Extended operator platform (optional – available for particular applications) offers 30% more usable floor space than leading competitors, allowing for optimal foot positioning to enhance operator stability and decrease fatigue
- Exclusive, Ultra Cushion provides 30% less shock and vibration when compared to conventional rubber mats to improve operator comfort and promote steadier footing while accommodating up to a size 13 shoe
- Precision Pick allows the operator to precisely place the truck, controlling the speed and coast function, in both directions, with the simple press of a button
- Opt for the Smart Shift bundle which allows the operator to better use the truck to improve efficiency and increase productivity
Industry exclusives to enhance awareness
- LED platform lights (optional) provide increased pedestrian and operator awareness in dark trailers or congested areas
- LED fork lights (optional) provide low-level illumination in low light applications such as dim storage aisles and dark trailers which helps reduce the risk of damage and improve operator and pedestrian awareness
- Dual horn buttons located on the back of the handrail allow operators to engage without moving their hand from the functional driving position
Engineered for quality and convenience
- With reduced service time and extended service intervals, the truck can be serviced faster and as much as 50% less often
- Heavy-duty frame and forks are one of the toughest in the industry
- Durable, lift linkage manufactured with cast ductile steel is designed to meet the demands of high duty cycle applications
- Heavy-duty quick adjust caster can be accessed without having to lift the truck
- With a 6,000-8,000 capacity range, this game changing pallet truck has the ability to increase throughput and boost order picking with ease. Built for versatility, the Yale end rider truck series is ideal for dock loading/unloading, horizontal transport and low-level order picking. Additionally, various fork length offerings accommodate single, double and even triple pallet loads to help maximize efficiency.
Yale® MPE series—the gold standard of end riders